2010年6月22日 星期二

Progress Report 3



Once Again, I went into “Bloody Village” for my interview. Luckily, I found one Vampire quickly this time. The following is my interview with her:

Why do you want to be a vampire?
I love vampires. They are mysterious, beautiful, and handsome, so I want to try the role play thing.
What pleasures do you attain from being a vampire?
It satisfies my desire to play a role that otherwise I would never be able to play in real life.
Do you believe in the existence of vampires in reality?
No. I am not nuts.
Is being a vampire the same as your imagination?
Actually, more or less the same, I would say. It just feels so awesome to be a vampire.
What are the pros and cons of being a vampire?
I make a lot of friends for being a vampire, for joining a very close family.
Have you confronted any stereotype on vampires in SL?
Sure, people are generally scared of us. So we need to break the mould a little bit to get to people, I would say.

Afterwards, she even took me to some places to show me the place. She is really a nice vampire!

沒有留言:

張貼留言